Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holidays For Me

Well it is that time of year! The time when I miss my kids the most. When I wish they were here to hold and love! I wish I could watch you open gifts and see a smile on your faces when you see your gift! That is the thing I wish I had! I wish I had hugs from you and kisses! I wish I could hold you when you go to sleep and watch you dream! I wish I could go shopping for you and not know what to get you! I wish that I had to hide you gifts so you would think that Santa brought them for you! Be there the day you tell me that there is no Santa! Then I have to tell you yes there is! I wish that you was here to tell me thank you when you get just what you want! I wish that you could be here!
Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment