Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Baby's

               My first angel that went to heaven was my Samantha Ann Bleikamp. She went to be with God on September 14, 2001. All I could think was why me? Why did God chose me to go through this?  It took me a long time to get through this and with alot of help I did.
                My second angel was born William Robert Budd. He went to be with God on May 22, 2004. Then again I was still trying to figer out why me? Gods chose me for a reson what was it?
                Well never ask why when it comes to God you might not want the anser you get! I now know that God did  this so that I could help others that go through this. I now have two nieces that have go through a lose of a baby. I would never wanted them to go through this nore do I want any one else to. I love my family very much and it hurts me to see this happen to them. It is only by the Grace of God that I made it through my loss.             

                                With Love Mom & Aunt Chrissy
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment