Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Well what a day!

          Talked to my niece today she was having a sad day! Needles to say it was because of a careless mistake that someone was just not thinking when they did it! You don't send a baby shower invite to someone that has just lost there baby. I remember after Samantha died I could not even go through the baby department a Walmart it would make me cry. But at the same time my best friend had her baby three days after I had Samantha. Talk about hard but I think it helped some to I was so hurt for my loss but trying to be happy for her at the same time. Years later me and her talked about it and how hard it was for her to at that time because she was scared to that it would happen to her.
           I wish Heather the best in all this and that some day she will feel better! But for now I hope people think be for they act and remember that it is ok to cry when ever you want to. I love you Samantha & William and miss you more then you will ever know! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment